Clemmie C. Perry
Clemmie C. Perry is the President of Educational Training Consultants, E.T.C., a minority woman owned business specializing in Instructional Systems Design & Training, E-Learning, Virtual Classrooms and Performance-Based Instruction. Ms. Perry has a M.S. in Instructional Technology and Distance Education and over 20 years’ experience in designing and developing various training solutions to meet performance based business solutions.
Ms. Perry previously worked as a Corporate Training Manager at Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security company that employs 140,000 people worldwide. Lockheed Martin is the largest provider of Information Technology services for the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. federal government agencies. At Lockheed Martin, Ms. Perry was responsible for overseeing online, web-based, virtual and instructor-led deliverables for enterprise-wide training projects globally. Her organization was responsible for providing training to the primary Lockheed Martin business areas: Aeronautics, Space Systems, Electronic Systems, Integrated Systems, Global Solutions and Corporate Headquarters. Ms. Perry has experience managing “virtual” teams that are distributed globally.
Ms. Perry also worked at Florida Power and Light Company and has experience in the electric utility industry with Smart Meter and Smart Grid technology, electrical distribution and transmission systems, disaster recovery and hurricane restoration processes.
Technology Initiatives & Community Service
Ms. Perry is active in her community and has been featured in various magazines and newspapers. Her work has been recognized by the following:
- National Council of Negro Women Tampa Metro Section, Technology Chairperson
- The U.S. White House Report to the Nation - Colin Powell’s America’s Promise Alliance for Youth, Martin Memorial A.M.E. Church, Computer Technology Program, PowerUP Florida
- The U.S. Whitehouse Faith-Based Initiative Roundtable Committee on Technology
- The Mayor and City of Miami - Honoree for Women Pioneering the Future
- The Florida Governor’s Technology Forum
- U.S. Black Engineer Magazine Recognition
- The Miami Herald – TECHS (Teaching Each Christian How to Use Systems) Computer Training Program at Martin Memorial A.M.E. Church, Miami, FL
- Author, Using Theology to Teach Technology, Faith Based Computer Training Workbook
- Board Member, E-Black Women Network
- Board Member, The Skills Center, Tampa, Florida
- Former NFL Cheerleader, The Miami Dolphins & The Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Greening Your Way to the Future
- The Future of Work
- 21st Century Job Skills and Job Disciplines of the Future
- Lifelong Learning and Retraining in the Global Knowledge Economy
- 21st Century Technology Challenges
- The Black Church and 21st Century Technology Challenges